First and foremost, Hi and welcome !
My name is Shani and I am a personal trainer based in Tiverton, Devon and registered with REPs* and a member of the NRPT
I received my qualification in the fitness industry twice; the first time, was in 2013, in my native country and my second time was after relocating here to the UK.
I discovered and fell in love with the fitness industry after suffering from a spinal disc herniation which left me in pain for a long time.
I started training back to health and decided to change my career and academic life in favor of a more active one! And since I used to be a dancer, I know the importance of fitness & keeping in SHAPE up close and personal!
I believe in a stress- free environment and I offer personal training in the comfort of your own home, local park or my home studio.
My interests in the fitness industry are low back pain management and pre/post natal fitness.
* First aid & fully insured
Among my fitness qualifications:
* LEVEL 4 CERTIFICATE IN EXERCISE FOR LOW BACK PAIN MANAGEMENT
* LEVEL 3 EXERCISE REFERRAL
* LEVEL 3 AWARD IN DESIGNING PRE & POST NATAL FITNESS PROGRAM
* LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN PERSONAL TRAINING
* LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN FITNESS INSTRUCTING (GYM)
* LEVEL 2 AWARD IN EMERGENCY FIRST AID AT WORK
* LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN INSTRUCTING CIRCUIT SESSIONS
* LEVEL 2 AWARD IN WORKING WITH COMMUNITIES TO PROMOTE AND SUPPORT ACTIVE HEALTHY LIFESTYLES.
* LEVEL 2 AWARD IN INSTRUCTING KETTLEBELLS
Web designed by photo Lesk