Personal Training Tiverton & Mid-Devon
Personal Training - How it works
Personal training is a way to get the full advantages of working out, with an emphasis on the most important part of it all- YOU!
In your personal training I design a customised & personalised workout plan according to your needs and goals. A typical personal training session lasts 60 mins, however it can be changed according to your time framework & schedule and is available as couple, small group or one to one sessions.
Why choose personal training with SHAPE +?
* I tell it like it is :)
* Because the exercise routine & programme are designed especially for you.
* Because there is less risk of injury when you have personal guidance, explanations & corrections in real time.
* Because you have someone there motivating & supporting you 100 % !
* I am at your disposal for email or phone enquiries, and always keeping you informed of up-to-date exercises and healthy recipes as part of your nutrition advice.
* I am there; whenever you need; early mornings before/after work.
* Confidentiality guaranteed.
It is well known that nutrition & exercise go hand in hand to form a well-designed fitness program and thus, nutrition is a vital component & general nutrition advice is given as a part of the personal training service, and in accordance with ones own diet routine.
The personal training service is delivered in my Tiverton based studio or the outdoors.
I use a variety of up-to-date equipment to target different types of training methods and make it more enjoyable.
Whatever your goal might be, please feel free to give me a call so we can get to work!
Please take into account-
General nutrition advice & healthy recipes are given to accompany your fitness regime however, in case you need a full nutritional plan to support any specific medical condition and/ or for specific portion control and plan, you would have to see a specialist nutritionist/dietitian.